Crash / multiplayer

LCH98

Crash / multiplayer

Post by LCH98 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello,

I wouldn't know where else to put it, so it's here.

I can start tgw1918 just fine, but when i hit "multiplayer" the game crashes to desktop and i get the bugsplat message.
Skirmish works fine, played a compstomp just yesterday.

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks
-LCH98
“Actions speak louder than words. In the days to come the Goddess of Victory will bestow her laurels only on those who prepared to act with daring.” ~Heinz Guderian

don_Durandal

Re: Crash / multiplayer

Post by don_Durandal » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:15 am

Hi,

What version of CoH are you using to play the mod? Retail, steam or steam relaunch?
The Relic servers have been down since THQ went bankrupt, so only Steam's relaunch version will work in multiplayer.

This link will tell you how to migrate from the other versions to the steam relaunch
https://help.sega.com/entries/21540005- ... f-Heroes-1
“a poor model can be saved by a great texture, but a bad texture will ruin even the most detailed model.” - James O'Donnell, Forgotten Hope mod artist

LCH98

Re: Crash / multiplayer

Post by LCH98 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:07 pm

don_Durandal wrote:Hi,

What version of CoH are you using to play the mod? Retail, steam or steam relaunch?
The Relic servers have been down since THQ went bankrupt, so only Steam's relaunch version will work in multiplayer.

This link will tell you how to migrate from the other versions to the steam relaunch
https://help.sega.com/entries/21540005- ... f-Heroes-1

Using the steam relaunch version.

I've played with friends before, but i recently reinstalled.
I've got v1.2 of tgw1918.
“Actions speak louder than words. In the days to come the Goddess of Victory will bestow her laurels only on those who prepared to act with daring.” ~Heinz Guderian